Thursday, December 30, 2010

30/12

2day whole day at hse..fatt mou jor lorr..XDD..haiz...sienz dou seii arkhh..~~lucky gt facebook teman me if not i 2day die jor lo..XDDD >< anyway 2day i'm not goin write more~hmm 2 more days i wanna go NS jor lurh~ Wan Botak jorr~~TAK MAUU!!! ><..my nice hair gone er.~~sad sad.~no ppl wan jor..hahahax...nvm larh..gt my GOD wan can jor..hehe~hmm. just wanted to to all my besties n my Dear facebook de friends.~while i 3 month not in here accompany u all chat ~ don so miss me arkh..miss me is can de....hehe.~><(perasan)if u to0 miss me jor i will :'( de arkh...so don miss me so much yea~ kakazz..hmm anyway~2more days clown gor gor cnt accompany u all laugh here laugh thr n make u all happy jor..hmm so u all nid take care orhh in dis 3 month~don make so much sad ting out yea~when i back i will each 1 each 1 ask hw r u de orh~den must say VERY gud~den only i Happy..hahax..>.< paiseh narh~ anyway~I Love You~n I soooo Misss U~!! (ALL) !Muacks~!

No comments:

Post a Comment